A 2-Day Weekend Pass includes:
- 2 days of music, brews, craft and art
- 3 Stages with live music programming from 11 am until 10pm with National and Regional bands
- The best of the Borderland’s artisan’s providing hands on demonstrations throughout the farm pastures.
- A variety of hand-picked food vendors.
- 20+ curated artisan vendors in the historic Knox Stables.
- Buffalocal™ Craft Beer tent featuring craft brews and cider from the region.
- Curated craft spirits and wine
- Kids Zone featuring arts and crafts, musical instrument petting zoo and more!
Why wait to get your tickets! Each price tier is available in limited quantities so buy early to save $. All price tiers provide you with the same Cultural Explorer 2-Day Weekend pass benefits.
Tier 1 (early bird): $110 + Fees
Tier 2: $125 + Fees
Tier 3: $140 + Fees
Day of Event: Subject to availability
Ticket fees include donation to Knox State Park and our 2019 non-profit partners: West Falls Center for the Arts, Buffalo Niagara Waterkeeper and Headcount.
Children 10 years of age or younger receive FREE admission when accompanied by adult ticket holder
KEEP IN MIND: